What Do I Do When I Receive a Complaint, Inquiry or Quality Assurance Audit Review Letter from the CDHO?
Special Introductory Offer - $99.00 ( includes HST).
- What do I do when I receive a letter from the CDHO?
- How do I respond to a complaint or inquiry?
- What are the potential consequences of a complaint or inquiry?
- Should I hire a lawyer to help me with my response?
- What other resources are available to me?
These questions and helpful tips will be provided by Jordan Glick, LLB and Evie Jesin, RRDH, B.Sc.
- Overview of Professional Misconduct Regulations
- Responding to an ICRC investigation
- Best Practices for Quality Assurance
- Tips to Bullet Proofing Your Practice
- Case scenario “What If” discussions
- Questions and Answers
A learning goal will be provided as well as layered learning activities for your professional portfolio. Don’t delay- register today!
<< Back To Workshop Home